


Saturday was Spencer's birthday. I would like to report that it was a great day and he had a birthday worthy of the wonderful father and husband that he is, but between all the sick people in the house I think it was a bit of a disappointment. He took Nolan to the doctor; Nolan had a high temp and a sore throat which we think is probably strep throat because strep is going around his class.I felt so bad for the awful day he was having that I drove down to MEC and bought him a day pack that he has apparently wanted for quite some time. When I gave it to him it was the first time that I had seen him smile all day, so he must have enjoyed it. Then he went to the driving range with one of his friends and to the movie "Nacho Libre". It was, and I quote, "Not quite as good as Napoleon Dynamite, but pretty damn close". He has been quoting lines from the movie all morning and the mini Spencer (Nolan) has been joining in the fun, so I see another movie obsession in my future; I just hope it doesn't reach the heights of ND.
Since no one felt like eating cake yesterday, we waited until after church today. It was very rich and tasty. Take note of the haze of smoke when he blew out the candle. I think he is getting to the age when we need to only put 20 candles on the cake; we may burn the house down next year.
Happy Birthday Spencer; we love you and are very thankful to have you in our lives. You keep our lives full of excitement and happiness!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer, What a great wife you haveto make you feel special.
Happy Birthday Spencie..Rach
Post a Comment