
The pictures about says it all. Jarom cut his finger on my rotary material cutter and went in to hysterics. He freaks out at the sight of his own blood, he screamed so loud that anyone who heard him would think he had cut his finger off. He had to get one stitch and by that way that Jarom screamed I'm sure all the people in the waiting room thought he was getting his finger cut off. A couple of minutes ago his band aid fell off and that in and of it's self was so traumatic he sat on the couch staring at his finger and screaming.
Soap Operas and Bon Bons!
The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy for me. Most of the time I felt like I barely had enough time to accomplish the things that I had to accomplish not to mention the activities that I would like to accomplish. Today after I picked Nolan up from school and told him that I had to run a couple of earns, he heaved a big sigh and in an exasperated voice said "Mom, I'm beginning to think you don't do anything all day". I guess all the Court boys really do think that I watch soap operas and eat bon bons all day.
4 comments:
That is the best picture!!! Poor Jarom. I hope his finger feels better.
Ahhh my poor little bubba!...Rach
I would like you to count up all the bandaids that finger has gone through. He held it so carefully for me to look at it. Seriously poor court boys with all their cut fingers.......
Re: Soap operas and bon bons -life just doesn't get any better when your elementary school children think YOU are a slacker. ah for the days when we got recess and my Mom made my lunch!
Post a Comment