


September will forever be a sad month in our lives, it means back to school. I love having my kids home with me and being able to go and do fun things with them all the time. Although I know school is a good thing and that they must go, I always want to keep them home. Nolan wasn't any happier to be going back then I was to have him go; but he ways runs out of the school with a smile on his face, so it can't be all that bad. I'm sure being surrounded by his friends has something to do with it.
2 comments:
Nolan you are growing up to fast.
Trish
He smiles now but by the time he is 27 years old, school will have sucked all of the lifeforce out of him and he will barely be able to crawl to the bus stop. Smiling won't even be an option past the eleventh grade.
Rob
Post a Comment