I am constantly amazed that I could have born two children who are nothing alike (except in their love of sports). I decided that the differences between my two boys can all be wrapped up in their choice of socks.
Nolan loves crew socks; the higher up his leg they go the happier he is. Summer time is his least favorite time, since he insists on wearing runners all summer I insist that he wears ankle socks. He is so happy when it is finally fall and he can go back to his up to the knee socks.
Jarom on the other hand is an ankle sock boy all the way. If I am unable to do the laundry and he is forced into going into Nolan's dresser and borrow Nolan's crew socks, Jarom has to push them down in a scrunchy fashion. This was just such the case this morning and he has been freaking out all morning; his socks are way too high up his legs. I am off to the store to buy him some more ankle socks; it's just not worth it.
1 comment:
Jake would wear his socks swimming if we would let him. He insists on keeping his socks on while walking around on the tile floors here in our apartment. After Kaddi mops or cleans the floor he generally will slip and land on his head an average of 3.5 times. But it doesn't matter - the socks stay on!
Post a Comment