Monday, February 11, 2008

Yummy Yummy



I made this roast chicken recipe for dinner yesterday and it really is as good as all the reviews say it is. I followed the recipe exactly, except I used two 2lb chickens since I couldn't find 4 lb ones. I cooked them for about 2hrs 45mns - 3 hrs. So Good!!!


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Roast-Sticky-Chicken-Rotisserie-Style/Detail.aspx


P.S. if you make this recipes let me know what you think

5 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds yummy! Can I borrow some white pepper, cayanne Pepper, thyme, and paprika??!!!

Anonymous said...

so if i ever want to be a successful person in life you will have to teach me how to make this. i'll add it to my collection of five things i know how to make =)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've made this recipe. There were so many positive comments that I was expecting a celestial experience. Perhaps it was just my touch, but I didn't consider it anything out of the ordinary (i.e. telestial experience), though I think you have the magic touch!

Angela said...

Well, up until now, my experience with chicken has been throwing it in the crockpot and waiting until it is falling off the bones. It come out a little rubbery with no taste infused in it.

I could be easily impress.

Anonymous said...

Yummy in my tummy...