Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Friday night at the ward Christmas Party Jarom asked Santa for a real shot gun... I don't even know what to say on that one.
  • Do you ever feel like when you're forced into a situation the Lord provides you with skills to help you through it? I'll explain. I've blogged before about my inability to make bread. I've tried many times over the years and it is always a total and complete disaster; try as I might I could not produce an edible loaf of bread. With this new diet of Jarom's I started to make my own bread and honestly it's like a miracle has happened and I suddenly possess the ability to produce bread, it's a beautiful thing.
  • There was more, but I can't think of them now. I fill them as I think of them.
  • We call Nolan the Lurker... take a guess why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a great French bread recipe - although I got it from my mom so your mom might already have it. There's no milk in it. Can Jarom have white flour and yeast?

Anonymous said...

Nolietta :)

Kirsten said...

Hey Angela, just catching up with your blog. Is Jarom on a no wheat diet? If so I commiserate. For about a year Eric couldn't have wheat, but he seems to have outgrown it now. (Hooray!) I have lots of recipe books though if you need some inspiration and help!