Monday, July 13, 2009

You don't want to mess with this woman

I've seen Jillian work the contestants on the Biggest Loser until they had sweat pouring off their body and that please somebody kill me now look in their eyes; but up until tonight I've never been on the receiving end of one of her work outs.

She kicked my butt.



I'm looking forward to the day when I will be able to get through a workout with Jillian. This woman is tough and I thought I was going to die.

If you ever feel the temptation to buy one of her DVD's keep on walking. Save yourself the agony.

1 comment:

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

I have also seen this work out and thought of buying it. So it’s that good huh? Thanks for the advice!
I love reading your blog and wish I lived closer so I could learn from your crafty-ness!

-Kendra