Sunday, August 14, 2011
Random Thoughts
1. I have never been to Park Lake before. I know that all you Lethbridge people just gasped, but it's true. We had it on the summer fun list, we went yesterday. The kids had the best time digging in the sand. Lake water was a tad murky, but it was perfect shallowness for Barrett. Good times. Barrett did not enjoy being buried; but the older boys enjoyed burying him!
2. I am totally enjoying a show called White Collar. It for the must part, is quite clean and up beat. Jarom bought a new hat that mimics one the main character Neil Caffrery wears. I'll take a picture of Jarom and post it. It's very debonair.
3. I am so sad the summer will soon come to an end. I have 95% of the time enjoyed having my kiddos around me. Yesterday Nolan saw a fancy car and looked at it with longing in his eyes. I told him that's what you buy instead of having kids. Then just for fun, I told him I would rather have him than a shiny fancy car any day; he replied I'd just made him feel awesome.
4. My grandma Blumel was a journal writer. After she passed way we found tons of Journals, notebooks and scribblers fill with her thoughts and life experiences. My Aunt Marilyn gave us such a great gift and typed out some of my grandmas thoughts and experiences. I was rereading it the other day and there was a section where my grandma bears her testimony of priesthood blessings. It was such a great experience. I could actually hear my grandma voice in her writing and feel her as I read her words. I am very excited to share it with our kids at our back to school FHE, when they get their BTS Fathers Blessings.
5. I have lots of summer blogging to catch up on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment