Thursday, January 19, 2012
New Years
Before I launch into our adventurous New Years Eve, a quick update on the camera cord situation. After taking Jarom to the doctor and getting a prescription for strep throat, I locked the kids in the van and ran into Best Buy where an overly helpful young man sold me a nifty little device that would allow me to insert my memory card into it and plug it into my computer and download the pictures. I was thrilled and willingly forked over my $20. Came home did as the young sales man told me and lickidy split I was in business. My pictures were download and I was happy.
I called Spencer to brag about how cleaver I was and he quickly replied that I could have inserted the memory card right into the computer.
It was a sad moment as I realized the tricky little sales man and his buddy were probably laughing at me as I walked out of the store. Such are the woes of the computer illiterate.
On to New Years...
It was a party There was so much food I was glad it was the end of the season and the copious amounts of food would soon stop making appearance at every turn.
We were lucky enough to be invited to a couple of parties, but after attending a funeral of one our dearest friends just before Christmas I kept reflecting on the most important things in my life; I just wanted to be with those I loved best of all making memories.
We watched a movie, then everyone had to write down five of their new year resolutions and we all guessed whose they were. Spencer and Patrice are hilarious and if they manage to accomplish any of their random goals it will indeed the greatest year ever.
Then we had an excite truck tournament and Spencer claimed victory just moments before we watched the ball drop ringing in the 2012.
That's right people, we know how to party.
2011 was a good year for us, I'm hoping 2012 brings even more joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that photo it is so cool!!
Post a Comment