March had a lot going on
Barrett contracted the dreaded Chicken Pox. Luckily he had been vaccinated shortly before and only got 6 chicken pox spots. He sure was grumpy.
We had beautiful day filled with picturesque hoarfrost,
And breath taking sunsets.
I was lucky and got 4 days in Calgary with some of my best friends. Samantha came up from Utah, Anne came over from Vancouver and Vicki's family had deserted her for the week-end. We moved in and had the funniest girls week-end.
Spencer and I meet in Calgary, exchanged cars; he flew headed off to Seattle and I went home to these adventurous boys. It was still lovely when I got home so the boys and I went and explored Popson Park. They all came home with soaking wet feet and smiles.
I heard the front door open and shut and when I went to investigate this is what I found in my path. I guess in a 2 years old mind this is a perfect barricade. Gotta give him props for trying.
THE TRADITIONS OF EASTER.
The faces in this picture tell you exactly how everyone feels about the Easter egg hunt. Jarom was willing and excited for the candy, Nik wasn't to sure, Barrett was all over the egg hunting and couldn't wait for the go ahead and Nolan, he wanted the candy and was willing to tolerate the hunt in order to get it.
Jarom discovered his complete love of Motorbiking. Grandpa picked this up and Jarom has enjoyed it ever since. He putts around the yard, sometimes getting a little more adventurous then his mama would like.
Love, love, love this picture. To me it's how a boys life should be. Sitting on a hill, enjoying the sun, shooting gophers.
These two couldn't get enough of Nolan bouncing them on the trampoline.
This has always been my happy place. Swinging on the swing. Feeling the hot sun on my face while my kids play around me.
It's the Easter activity that every mother dreads, but every child loves. And he could have colored eggs all night long.
Barrett didn't quite get the egg rolling and opted for the egg tossing, throwing and chucking.
Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary.
1 comment:
Wow your crew is sure growing....great pictures thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment