Monday, August 28, 2006

Tragedy Strikes

Well it would appear that I have faithful family and friends who regularly check my blog site and are now rebelling, well maybe rebelling would be a tad too strong, but certainly wondering why I have not been blogging lately. Well, my good friends, it is actually a tragic tale. Three days after arriving in Alberta, I lost my camera. It was heart breaking and caused me much sorrow. For many days, even weeks I lived with the hope that my beloved camera would be returned to me safely; but after searching every possible location it could have gotten lost 3 or more times; I have accepted the sad reality and comes to terms with the fact that my camera is indeed gone. Not being able to post picture somehow took the fun out of blogging, not to mention that is was a cruel reminder of my lost camera.

There is GOOD NEWS! My amazing husband (this would probably be a good time to mention that Spencer, bless his heart, never said anything to me about losing the camera) showed the great love that he has for me and found me a camera to replace the one I loved so much. It should arrive in the mail in a week or so; then I will be able to do what I love most and capture memories of my lovely family.

I am trying to find time to write about all the fun things we did this summer, but we did so much I am having a hard time editing!

No comments: