


Saturday night Spencer and I went to see Phantom of the Opera with our friends the Northcotts. It was my first time seeing Phantom and I loved every minute of it. It was so fun to get dressed up and go out to something that didn't involve talking cars or stinky cheeseburgers.Anyhow our other friends the Taylors were kind enough to take our kids for the night. We went to reclaim them after conference and spent the afternoon hanging out in their back yard. It was one of those perfect fall day, sun shining, warm and the smell of fall in the air. Anne and I just sat on the swing while the kids and men, ran around the back yard climbing tree and playing a soccer/football game. It was one of those perfect afternoons that I just wished life could always be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment