Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Mighty Puzzler

One of Jarom's very favorite activities to do is Puzzles. Every day he gets out his big bin of puzzles and goes to work. It is fun to do the puzzles with him and watch him persist in trying to find the right piece. Yesterday when I was shopping at Wal-Mart I lucked out and found a Diego magnetic fridge puzzle. He loves it, and so do I. Yesterday he started yelling at me, saw his puzzle on the fridge and went to complete it; abruptly ending the yelling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing what a parent can do to alleviate a temper tantrum of a child. It is often such a simple solution. With Dallin, we just start talking about the alphabet and it is like we have casted out an evil spirit. It is very strange, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we have a very simple solution for temper tantrums at our house as well.

I call it:

"Taste the back of Dad's hand."