Friday, March 02, 2007

CariBoo


Jarom is a big time gamer. He loves to play pretty much any game that is available to him… not sure who he inherited this wonderful quality from. As a result I am always on the lookout for new games. I picked up Cariboo after Jarom played it with his Speech Pathologist and I realized the value in it. It is a delightfully fun way to get kids to learn their number, colors and letters. Jarom being a typical boy has no desire to learn these; hence the only way for me to get him to learn is to trick him into it. Anyhow, on with the game explanation; there are 6 or 5 balls (not really sure which) that you drop down into 3 holes, after a little shake the balls land under doors which the kids open according to the cards they draw. If by chance they are fortunate enough to pick the door with the ball inside, they drop the ball into another hole leading to the tumbling tidepool. When all the balls have gone into the tidepool a treasure chest opens to reveal the jewel. It’s a fun quick little game that I am sure all kids will enjoy. It's for ages 3 and up and retails for around $15. I had a hard time finding it and finally snatched up the last one at Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I am going to reply with a no comment. Love you Ang!!!

Anonymous said...

We love this game too. -Shaela