Thursday, October 25, 2007

He's a Cub







For about a month and a half Nolan has been in Cubs. He absolutely LOVES it. Right after he started he said, “Mom, I wish I could go to cubs Monday, Wednesday and Friday". He is lucky to have the best cub leaders EVER. They do wonderful Cub Nights. So far Nolan has learned how to build a fire, built a weather vain, learned about first aid and knot tying. This is totally Nolan’s thing. He has already earned a badge - his cooking badge. He makes a mean buttermilk pancake and fried egg.
These are pictures from the cub halloween party last night!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ohhhhh he is sooo cute!!! I love him in his uniform.. I just want to squish him!!! Can't wait for my pancakes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man our Nolan is turning into! Rach

camfox said...

Ang, I've been a cub leader for two-and-a-half-years now. His leaders do sound great! Wow. I love scouting, but boy does it require a lot of work, and energy. I'm so glad Nolan is into it! It's sucha great program.