Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family Fun



Here are some pictures of all the fun we had while everyone was here for Nolan's baptism. If it's not totally obvious I love making the movies. I especially love this movie making site as you don't have to post it for the world to see before you can put it on your blog. Nice!

4 comments:

Anne said...

How cute are they!!! looks like a great time!!! How fun to family come & visit!!!

Shaela said...

Great Montage. Looks like you had a blast.

Tricia said...

dont they look great singing in the back of the van. I think I need to try whatever Spencer's brother is eating at the bdi aswell. It looks super yummy. Im so glad so much family came out for the baptism it was great to see them all and see how important our Nolan is. We love him so much. Great job on both videos. Great memories........

Anonymous said...

It's the Sleeping Beauty. That's all he talked about until he got one...Rach