Last night Nolan was invested into the cub pack. I would love to share another montage with you, but I’ll exercise some self restraint and share only these two photos.
Spencer and I were so proud as we watched Nolan perform the Grand Howl:
“A-h-h K-a-y L-a-a
We’ll do our BEST!
DYB, DYB, DYB, DYB
We’ll DOB, DOB, DOB, DOB
And repeat the cub promise:
1. I promise to do my best,
2. To love and serve God,
3. To do my duty to the Queen;
4. To keep the law of the Wolf Cub Pack;
5. And to do a good turn for somebody every day.
It was all so cute.
5 comments:
SOOOOO cute!!! He's sucha little man. Cubs is so much fun, Corbin loves it, and looks forward to it every week! We LOVES the Gatz. the best cub leasers ever, but don't tell Dale I said that, he'll have to work for that title yet!!!
Wait a second... Canada has a Queen? How did I not know this? I love the oversized shirt - very practical - plenty of room to grow - will save Mom from having to transfer patches every year and do all that sewing - plus, can be used as a Halloween costume in years to come because it has plenty of room for warm clothes underneath... Congrats on the BIG step! 'Scouts' are great!
Looks like its been a while since you've updated the blog. I think Nolan must be a seven by now, eh?
Who the hell is the Queen? I'm the dadgum Queen.
I guess I have to read your blog now too Ang.... you people and your technology.............
YEAH! i love cubs!! He will be an awesome scout!!!
Post a Comment