Monday, December 10, 2007

He's soooooo Handsome


We put it off as long as we could, but after lots of headaches and watching as Nolan constantly rubbed his eyes during his evening reading, I thought it was time to take him back to the Optometrist. Nolan was delighted with the verdict and was so busy bouncing around it was hard to nail him down on which pair he liked the best - Spencer and I went for the indestructible ones.


I HAD TO HUG A GIRL

When I picked Nolan up for lunch last week - he came running to the van and said, "Guess What!! - the fire alarm went off at school and we all had to go outside without our coats". The temperature that day being - 24 and -31 with the wind chill - they weren't allowed to go outside for recess. Then he went on, "it was so cold we had to huddle together (I imagine it looked similar to a scene from March of the Penguins) and I HAD TO HUG A GIRL!!! I had to pat her back and she had to pat mine, it was HORRIBLE.

I hope this attitude last well into his teenage years.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You are one big stud Nolan, I like your glasses alot!!!!

Anne said...

I think Nolan, that you are the cutest!! SUPER cute!! It's a good thing you get your moms good looks!!