How Fun!!! What a great Job on your Car Nolan!!! And that looks like a great Trophy!! Hot Wheels Nolan!!
Looks like so much fun. I just did this super fun tag on my blog and I tagged you so check out the questions and then pass it on.
Yes, we had our Pinewood derby rally here just last week. Jake was the only Cub to show up with his block of wood still inside the box.I should follow up with him on how that went...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How Fun!!! What a great Job on your Car Nolan!!! And that looks like a great Trophy!! Hot Wheels Nolan!!
Looks like so much fun. I just did this super fun tag on my blog and I tagged you so check out the questions and then pass it on.
Yes, we had our Pinewood derby rally here just last week. Jake was the only Cub to show up with his block of wood still inside the box.
I should follow up with him on how that went...
Post a Comment