Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I remembered


Ok, this one is a tad on the lame side and I know many of you will just be shaking your head wondering what sort of state my house is in – could be worse, bit could always be better.

I have anyways hated the smell of bleach and the weird funky feeling that plagues me long after my work is done, so for many years I have not used bleach. I had something I had to buy bleach for and then for some reason starting bleaching everything and anything I could get my hands on. The curtains in my kitchen are gleaming white, my white towels are finally rid of the blue paint smears, but my favourite of all is my sink. I had no idea the transformation that bleach can do to a sink. I filled the sink with hot water, dumped in a bunch of beach and my sink now shines like never before. I love it.

No comments: