· Jarom and Nolan finished their swimming lessons. Both are given the opportunity to repeat their level. Which is good because Jarom is as far as he can go until he turns 6 so even if he had passed he would still get to do the class again this spring.
Nolan is in level 5 which meant he spent the whole class in the deep end swimming laps. Nolan has always had a fear of deep water and spent the first 4 classes terrified he was going to drown. I was so proud of him for conquering his fear as he kept getting into the pool each week!
· Jarom was enrolled in Gymnastics for the first time this year. He loved it and was a natural. He does a great cartwheel, handstand and skin the cat. It’s been really fun to watch as he progressed through the weeks – he starts his second session next week.
· Nolan finished up his 2nd season of basketball. He is a great little player and looking forward to attending b-ball camp this summer.
· I took a quick trip back to Alberta for a week-end in February. My parent’s basement flooded, as most of you know, and after a tearful phone call from my mom, I wanted to be with them. It was lots of fun, I got to have lunch with my sister, dad and mom, get a pedicure with my mom, and spend time gabbing with my sisters. · It seems like I had lots more to share, but nothing else comes to mind. I’ll update if I think of something else later.
4 comments:
skin the cat???!!! that sounds like a great game for a 5 year old!!
the picture makes all those those years a great memory, now all you have is a beautiful kitchen. It really does make the space hugh....
Yay sister!!! New fridge and stove looks great! Miss you.
Rach
That's awesome that you finally got new appliances. So much fun.
Post a Comment