Monday, May 26, 2008
Jarom
The end of the school year seems to be coming at a rapid pace. This is Jarom’s last week of pre-school. Last week they had concert and here is just a little snippet for you to enjoy. I especially love it when Jarom and his friend start to break-dance. I had no idea he had such talent. I missed filming the best part, but there is a bit of him mov’in and grov’in.
Since this is for the most part my Journal I just wanted to add some of Jaroms favorite things – so I can remember when I am old and grey!
Favorite Food: squishy potatoes and gravy
Favorite Color: all the colors, but green is the most loved
Life’s aspirations: To be the Yellow Wiggle. If that does work Jarom would like to be a Jedi and if for some reason that doesn’t work out he would like to be a fireman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Too Cute! He is such a cutie pie!! I love his enthusiasm!! Jarom is the cutest Kid Ever! I can't believe how old and grown up he is getting! I love the sparkle in his eye! Love You Jarom!
So cute Ang!
Love his dancing. It's great that you are keeping notes of his favorite things, those lists change so very often.
He has such a love for life!!!! My favorite is the break dancing.
He is so cute! I love his energy!!
Post a Comment