One of my favorites about the "bar" is putting one of my delicious creations up the ledge to cool. It makes me feel like the old grandma in the movies placing her bubbling blueberry pie on the window sill to cool; apron and all. I can imagine someone catching a whiff of my succulent dessert, snatching it and consuming it under a apple tree - in full blossom.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Simple Pleasures
Like many of the new houses now days, our has and fun little "bar" in the kitchen. The kids eat their lunch here every day. Nolan and Jarom sit on the stools eating their snack, doing their homework and chit chat while I putter around cleaning, preparing supper or more excitingly baking. I love this.

One of my favorites about the "bar" is putting one of my delicious creations up the ledge to cool. It makes me feel like the old grandma in the movies placing her bubbling blueberry pie on the window sill to cool; apron and all. I can imagine someone catching a whiff of my succulent dessert, snatching it and consuming it under a apple tree - in full blossom.
One of my favorites about the "bar" is putting one of my delicious creations up the ledge to cool. It makes me feel like the old grandma in the movies placing her bubbling blueberry pie on the window sill to cool; apron and all. I can imagine someone catching a whiff of my succulent dessert, snatching it and consuming it under a apple tree - in full blossom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmm I can smell it from here.
Post a Comment