Oh, another Halloween. I love Halloween, all the kids overjoyed with the anticipation of dressing up in whatever their imaginations can dream up or more accurately whatever their mothers can create or find in the store.
As a side note since I didn't comment on our pumpkin carving night I would like you to know that Nolan and Jarom both designed and carved out their pumpkin all by themselves. I thought they did a spooktacular job.
Halloween was such a beautiful night we left the door open and I could hear the the kids running from door to door yelling Trick or Treat! All I remember in Winnipeg was Halloweens filled with snow, cold and having to bundle up the kids so much we couldn't see their costumes. There was not jacket to be seen this year. It was wonderful.
This is Nolan, he is a hockey player Zombie. We thought since no one saw his costume last year he could be it again. Spencer did his make up.
Jarom ended up being a Cowboy and a very cute one at that. The original plan was for him to be a pirate. I bought all the accessories for the pirate costume and revamped the outfit and the day of his school party he refused to be a pirate and decided to be a cowboy. I had to put my creative juices to work and this is what we came up with.
2 comments:
whoa you're super mom for sure. whipping up a costume last minute!
who's on a dairy free diet?
just for the record,
halloween & the past four days have been beautiful & snowless.
winnipeg is not so terrible
Post a Comment