Wednesday, December 03, 2008

and the Ribbon Wand goes to...

I'm so excited for you Tricia!!! I know Alina and Janelle will have loads of fun twirling their little hearts out. What color of ribbon would you like, pink, yellow, green, black, brown or blue?

To all those whose number Jarom did not pick, I am extremely sorry, but check back next week as this week-end is another chocolate dipping week-end (our other batches are almost all gone) so I may be inspired to share another box with my dear, dear blogging friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela,
If I don't get the chocolates (or even if I do) can I have a life-size picture of your dad with a hair net on to add to my "Morgan Shrine"?

Tricia said...

Angela I woke up this morning feeling all sorry for myself and wondered if I should stay in bed. Can you believe that you made my day and I know the girls are going to love it!!! You are the best and can I tell you just how much you are missed? As far as my arms will reach!!! It was so fun to see my name on that pretty tag. We love you guys I even miss Spencer so much!! and all his Sunday baking and party night we don't even have one of those any more. Greg cried when we told him that we were not coming out there for Christmas some how he heard that we were. Kids what to do with them! Give Jarom an extra big hug and kiss for picking my name and give to Nolan just because we wouldn't want him to feel left out.

Stacy said...

The ribbon wand is beautiful..I need to get in on these give aways. Count me in for the chocolate one! I'll be checking everyday from now on! It's so fabulous to be in touch again. I missed you.

camfox said...

I have another chance to win a box of chocolates? I am so excited! (And very optimistic!)

carolyne b said...

Chocolate? you mentioned chocolate hurry hurry. I can't wait.

m-strat said...

Unbelievable.

I really needed that ribbon wand for my rhythmic gymnastics class. The hefty garbage bag I've been using is a poor substitute.

Anonymous said...

HOw did you make the wands?? I could really use some for school!
I could really use some chocolate for me!!!!
Love,
Nicole