Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do we have another Architect in the making?

This morning while we were doing Jarom's "homework" he decided to put the letters into piles according to whether or not he liked them. And even though the letter O is in his name he still doesn't like it. When I asked him why he didn't like those letter, he broke into a lengthy explanation about lines and the way they really should be going. It all sort of reminded me of many conversations with Spencer.

3 comments:

m-strat said...

I always hated the letter 'O'. It's so smug in its roundness.

"Oh, look at me everybody - I'm the letter 'O'...you can't tell where I begin and where I end...I'm the best."

Stupid 'O'...thinks he's so great.

Anonymous said...

And there's plenty more conversations where those came from!

Spenny

Anonymous said...

interesting he likes "N" but not "Z"