The last couple of months I've taken a break from blogging - not sure if anyone reads this anymore - I do know a couple of people still do, because I get e-mails every once in a while asking where I've been.
I've been taking care of my grandma. A couple of months ago my grandma fell and I felt like she wouldn't be with us much longer and I wanted to be with her. A couple of weeks before she passed away, I knew the end was close, so every moment I had to spend with her I did. It was a blessing to me to be living here and able to share that time with her.
So now I'm back. Back to my "normal life" and I'll be sharing it with you on a semi regular basis.

2 comments:
We have missed you Angela!!! Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but the benifits of living close by was that you were able to spend some quaility time with her before her passing.
News from Wpg--- Janalee had a daugher; Elizabeth Nicole and now we are waiting the arrival of many, many more in the next couple of weeks and months.
My dad had just told me about your grandma. I am sorry, but SO very happy for you that you were there and able to spend as much time as you could with her. My grandma just died too and I wish I was closer and had gotten to hug her one more time....
Post a Comment