Our family loves this song. I love to turn the CD player up loud and then we all dance around in the kitchen; the energy and fun instantly changes the mood of our house.
The other day I started up the music and went downstairs to find some dance partners. I looked at kids and said, "what should you be doing"? They stared back at me with blank expressions as they searched the depths of their memory trying to remember what unfinished task they hadn't done.
I pointed to the music player and Jarom smiled and said,"Dancing".
Me: "That's right buddy show me your moves".
I thought I had him at this point, but then I realized he was playing the Wii and was sure my little dance party was over before it began. So I upped the anti.
Me: "If you guys come and dance with me I'll give you a treat".
Jarom looks at his friends and says "Don't do it Hunter, it's a kiss".
6 comments:
you should have posted the video. When I think Fergie, I think Angela. Well a more classy version, anyhow. lets see your moves!
That's so sad! Do you want to borrow Russell? He's really good about giving kisses. Actually, so is Heather but hers tend to be a little slimy...
Toooo funny!
LOL...that's so funny!
That is classic Jarom.
D
cute!
Post a Comment