Happy Birthday Angela... cake for breakfast is the breakfast of champions and pregnant women!! My hubby just had a surpise party for me yesterday and had a huge cake which I ended up bringing to work this morning for the kids after school.
Happy birthday! I have had some major computer problems one blocked my from my blog addresses. I haven't checked in for a while. Just want to say how so dang EXCITED I am for you to be having a BABY!!! That is so exciting. Glad you have a sister, friend, and cousin to do it with you. It is always fun to share pregnancy woes and excitments with someone who is going through it. Camille and I had our last babies 3 days apart. Sounds like you and Anne will be similar. When is Rachel due?
5 comments:
Happy Happy B-day Ang!!!
DT
Gail is so talented. Yep, cake for breakfast sounds perfect. I hope you're having a fantastic day!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Angela... cake for breakfast is the breakfast of champions and pregnant women!!
My hubby just had a surpise party for me yesterday and had a huge cake which I ended up bringing to work this morning for the kids after school.
Happy birthday! I have had some major computer problems one blocked my from my blog addresses. I haven't checked in for a while. Just want to say how so dang EXCITED I am for you to be having a BABY!!! That is so exciting. Glad you have a sister, friend, and cousin to do it with you. It is always fun to share pregnancy woes and excitments with someone who is going through it. Camille and I had our last babies 3 days apart. Sounds like you and Anne will be similar. When is Rachel due?
Thinking of you today. Best wishes.
Post a Comment