There is something about figuring out something new that makes you feel proud of yourself. I saw this over at Sew Dang Cute and wanted to make one for my family. Since my Photoshop skills are next to nonexistent I've looked at it daily and this morning I finally took the plunge. Anyhow, after lots of trial and error and a few calls to Spencer I got it done and sent off to be printed. Hooray for me!
Once I finally figured it out, it's quick and really quite easy. I'm very excited for our new baby to come so we can add him into the mix (I don't know what our baby is... I just don't like referring to our baby as "it").
Anyhow, Sew Dang Cute does give you step by step instructions, but if you don't have Photoshop and want one of your family - send me a picture and I'll be happy to make a copy for you!

5 comments:
Love it Angela will have to give it a try... or send you a picture but if you say its not hard then I shall give it a shot..
Angela what is your email address so I can send you a picture? Mine is: cbamforth@winnipeg.ca
hey Angela I did it.. looks great thanks.
Oh ANG! That is so nice! Once we have a 'new' family picture taken can I send it to you? Are you sure??
I would love to do one for you amy! It's super easy and fun to do.
Post a Comment