Today I am wishing that kids came with a magic button that turned their grumpy, cranky and just plain miserable mood into cheerfulness.
Yesterday I told Spencer he looked Hot in the outfit he was wearing. Jarom overheard me and said he was going to tell his teacher she looked hot.
Yesterday I told Spencer he looked Hot in the outfit he was wearing. Jarom overheard me and said he was going to tell his teacher she looked hot.
3 comments:
LOL! That's funny stuff!
I've told you many times I do not wear 'outfits'. ;)
Ang, if you find such a button we desperately need it over here today. Two of the four are out of control and just for added fun we're taking a stab at potty training this week. Why, because a new baby just isn't crazy enough but more because i'm home bound anyway and when a girl asks for her diaper so she can pee in it...well it just might be time. How are you feeling?
Julianna
Post a Comment