Thursday, July 08, 2010

July Long

With school being done, it's our favorite time of the time year.  It's Freedom!  We stay up late, we sleep in, we eat when we're hungry and we escape to the mountains! 

We all needed a bit of a get away and even though my get away was more geared to shopping in the U.S. of A, the men in the family had a bit of a different plan and directed our mini vacation to the mountains.  Spencer loves the mountains and so do our kids. 

The men of the family headed down a day before me and my mom and did a hike to Iceberg Lake.  I was very nervous about Jarom and the distance, but I was assured he would be feed and watered properly and he hiked the trails like a champ.








The guys also hiked up to Apikuni Falls; very big and beautiful.  I was very sorry to miss out on this little hike. Waterfalls are amongst my favorite things.




The boys also did some fishing.  Nolan is big into fishing, although he won't touch the fish or take them off the hook.  He caught the most fish and the biggest fish.  Jarom caught his first fish ever on this trip.


This kid is so cute, I had to share this one. 

If you're wondering where me and my mom are, we are relaxing in the trailer.  My tummy is big, huge in fact and since the border crossing guard scared me into believing if I had my baby in the States they would keep my baby there and send me home to Canada, I was worried and tried to be very low key. 

No comments: