Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Schools Out For Summer...

and we couldn't be happier!

 
Although the last day of school was a bit more emotional than I had anticipated.  Nolan was somber to be leaving this amazing teacher and school behind. He's moving on to Jr. High next year.  Yikes!
 
Both boys had incredible teachers this year, they learned lots! So lucky.

 
 
We have big plans for this summer, a little low key compared to previous summers, but still we hope to have lots of fun... will share more of our plans later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Were you at the last assembly? Mrs. Bourassa's tribute to the kids in her class was sooo good. The slide show was great too. And I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one feeling emotional that school was done. Us and our preggers hormones hey?

Katrina said...

Good grief, how do you have a child going into junior high in the fall? My oldest is starting pre-school in the fall and I'm freaked out about that!

Anonymous said...

Katrina,

It all starts when a man and a woman fall in love. Then they...

Regards,

Spenny