Man we love this little guy. He is such a joy. Although at his check up today, we found out he is up to 10lbs and 5ozs. I wanted to cry. He is not going to be little very long... I want him to stay little forever. He is such a pleasure to hold and cuddle and kiss.
4 comments:
Wow, he looks so wide awake for 2 weeks. Still so cute!
What an alert, bright-eyed boy. Will you call him Barry? or Barrett? Is that a family name? How come Melvin and Marilyn got told of his birth and we didn't? I am jealous!!!!You look so good Angela and everyone looks so happy. Congratulations to the whole family.
Auntie Joy
He is a very handsome little man, loved seeing him in person the other day. Maybe I'll get a quick snuggle in at a ward activity.
He's so cute! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment