These totally cute kids started school today. They were excited.
Nolan made the big step to Grade 6 - Jr. High. I was nervous. Way more nervous than he was. He was cool, he took in all in stride - like the cool kid he is.
Jarom started Grade 2; he was happy to see his friends again.
Both boys came home with glowing reports of their day.
I have a feel'in ... it's going to be a good good year!

2 comments:
What cute boys you have! And what a blessing that they both had a happy first day. Nice photography Angela.
Lane starts kindergarden next Tuesday. I am not sure who is more excited, me or him. He is such a outgoing child and makes friends quite easily.
How is the new baby making out in the family? I'll bet the boys will miss him alot.
Post a Comment