I've been looking at all the pictures stored on my computer and discs wondering what to do with them. I wanted to start scrapbooking again - I went digital. It's quick, simple and easy. Just what I like. Can't wait to get them printed off
7 comments:
Katrina
said...
Hey, how did you do those scrapbook pages? I've never even started scrapbooking because there's no way I have the time or money or imagination to do all those little cut-out finiky pages some people do, but I bet I could do it on-line if there was no cutting involved. Hey, I was talking to your mom the other night and it sounds like Barrett is almost as big as Jack even though they have such a big age gap. Not that there's really such a huge gap, but at this age, a few weeks can be such a big difference. Anyway, I took Jack in on Monday and he's 26 inches and almost 18lbs.
Awesome! What program are you using. I have making memories and I'm pretty happy with it. Where are you getting them printed? Costco just upped there prices which made me super mad but I found an awesome online place that ships to Canada for only $5.00 and each 12 x 12 is only $1.99 (Costco is $2.99 for 48hours now, boo!). Anyway here's the link, http://www.scrappingsimply.com/ Have fun!
Well, I was planning on getting them printed at Costco, but that was when I thought they were only $1.99 to print. What is the name of your printer Lindy? If you're happy with the quality I will probably use them.
The program I am using is called Picasa. It's free to download from google. Then I downloaded free scrapbooking paper. It took me awhile to figure out all the buttons and the ins and outs, but it's quite user friendly.
Katrina - Barrett's probably about 13 and a half pounds and 25". I'm sure he will be bigger than Jack soon.
The printer I use is online. It's Scrapping Simply, http://www.scrappingsimply.com/
They're out of the states but shipping is a flat rate of $5.00 no matter what the amount. It's super easy to upload your pages to the site and then you just check out and the pages show up in your mail box. Easy Peasy!
I'm sure Costco is $2.99 but check first. Scrapping Simply is $1.99 plus the $5.00 for shipping. Much cheaper!
7 comments:
Hey, how did you do those scrapbook pages? I've never even started scrapbooking because there's no way I have the time or money or imagination to do all those little cut-out finiky pages some people do, but I bet I could do it on-line if there was no cutting involved. Hey, I was talking to your mom the other night and it sounds like Barrett is almost as big as Jack even though they have such a big age gap. Not that there's really such a huge gap, but at this age, a few weeks can be such a big difference. Anyway, I took Jack in on Monday and he's 26 inches and almost 18lbs.
Awesome! What program are you using. I have making memories and I'm pretty happy with it. Where are you getting them printed? Costco just upped there prices which made me super mad but I found an awesome online place that ships to Canada for only $5.00 and each 12 x 12 is only $1.99 (Costco is $2.99 for 48hours now, boo!). Anyway here's the link, http://www.scrappingsimply.com/ Have fun!
what site did you use for digital scrapbooking. I'd love to do it to, but like Katrina said time, and imagination..
Well, I was planning on getting them printed at Costco, but that was when I thought they were only $1.99 to print. What is the name of your printer Lindy? If you're happy with the quality I will probably use them.
The program I am using is called Picasa. It's free to download from google. Then I downloaded free scrapbooking paper. It took me awhile to figure out all the buttons and the ins and outs, but it's quite user friendly.
Katrina - Barrett's probably about 13 and a half pounds and 25". I'm sure he will be bigger than Jack soon.
Very cute! I'm not a scrapbooker, but maybe I could handle a digital version.
The printer I use is online. It's Scrapping Simply, http://www.scrappingsimply.com/
They're out of the states but shipping is a flat rate of $5.00 no matter what the amount. It's super easy to upload your pages to the site and then you just check out and the pages show up in your mail box. Easy Peasy!
I'm sure Costco is $2.99 but check first. Scrapping Simply is $1.99 plus the $5.00 for shipping. Much cheaper!
If you have any questions just email or call me!
I love Picasa! Picnik is pretty good too!
Lindy
I love the mantracker idea, but Spence.....You need a cowboy hat and mustache.
Post a Comment