Saturday, October 02, 2010

Walking Thru Indian Battle

Thursday was way to nice of a day to pass up.  The kids were activity free, Spencer and I were activity free.  It was the beginning of a perfect evening.

We called up my parents and met down at the river bottom for some supper and then a little stroll.

The fall foliage was spectacular.

The river was full of rocks wanting to be skipped.

Barrett spent the evening cosy in his car seat.

I love fall and all the smells, sounds and colors that accompany it. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

It really is enjoyable right now to drive over the Whoop Up bridge, all the colors in the river bottom are so gorgeous. Hope I don't get too distracted one day and speed haha!

Patrice said...

I need to secure an evening to go for a walk down in the river vally. I think hot dogs and a bon fire is a great idea.