Wednesday, December 08, 2010


Aren't these trees lovely?  Everytime I walk by them, they fill me with such sparkly happiness.  Even the boys adore them.  Wish I had thought of them, but I totally copied them from this gal - I even printed off the Subway Art.  It looks simply lovely in my living room.

In other news.  I made the grossest supper known to man tonight.  I've scared my kids into refraining from saying anything negative about my meal preparation efforts and we all sat there in miserable silence until I finally broke down and confessed how totally awful it was and we all went to Burger King.  Jerk Chicken Chili will forever be a four letter word in our house.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cute Ang, and is that the pillow you were working on last Christmas? Love it!

Stacy said...

I'm stealing the idea! Hope all is going well for you. Your boys are so cute! :)