Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baptized


Jarom was baptized on Dec 11th.  It was a great day filled with lots of memories.  Jarom was cute and sweet and nervous and excited. 

Rachel, Paul and Patrice drove down and surprised him the day of his baptism.  It was so nice to have them share this moment in our lives.  Jarom felt so loved by all our family who sent cards and special baptism messages.  Thank-you.

Sadly in all the frenzie of the day we didn't take a family picture.  I think we will take one tomorrow and pretend it was taken that day.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Jarom!
Hey, what's Subway art?

Jess said...

That's so awesome. I can't believe he is 8 already. Congrats to my old sunbeam!!!!

Tanya said...

Congratulations Jarom! Wish we could have been there! We are so happy for your decision to be baptized!

Patrice said...

I like Jerom's superhero pose "The Dunked Avenger"

Anonymous said...

How is bending over in the background of mom and dad's picture with Jarom? hahahah Rach