Wednesday, July 20, 2011

11 months


Barrett at 11 months
1. Is right on the cusp of walking.  Thursday he took 2 steps and every day he tries to take more.
2. Loves he grandma, he willing goes to her, with arms outstretched, whenever she is around.
3. Loves to lift up the toilet seat lid and play in the potty.
4. Whenever Barrett is finished eating he starts chucking his food on the floor or throwing it at us.  So annoying.
5. Loves, loves, loves balls.  Not little balls, big balls.  Basketballs, soccer balls, no little baby sized balls for him.
6. Is nicknamed Mowgli - he hates the feeling of the grass on his knees and crawls on his hands and feet with his butt sticking in the air.  So funny.
7. Can destroy the house in 2.3 minutes
8.  If I'm trying to feed Barrett something the doesn't like he will pop his soother back in his mouth and then suck on it while he stares at me. 


2 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm not normally a huge fan of kids other than my own but I do love this boy. It would be so great if I end up close enough that we can get these three little rug rats together a lot.

Anonymous said...

Don't all boys love balls? just sayin'... Rache :)