Man, what a difference a month makes. This morning I was standing in front of the calendar - to see what was scheduled for today and there was nothing. It was glorious.
We finished our personal summer goals and our list of fun things to do as a family this summer. I love this idea. It keeps us focused and it makes sure we accomplish all the things we want to during our free time, instead of reaching September and saying, "darn, we wanted to ....".
I love getting my kids to set goals. It makes my life so much easier; they have 4 areas they have to set 3 goals in: Spiritual, Physical, Educational and Other. Then each morning as I make out their to do list I include an exercise goal and one other goal to work on. The beauty of the whole system is that they set the goal, so they can't complain - at least not in a perfect world.
1 comment:
What GREAT ideas!
- personal summer goals and
- a list of fun things to do as a family during the summer.
Way to go Angela. And what a fun list. I want to spend the summer with you.
Post a Comment