Thursday, July 05, 2012

OH NO! THE BIG 4-0

Yep the truth is out Spencer turned the big 4-0 this year.  We couldn't let this go by without celebrating, so I throw him a party!

Sadly is was a super busy night for lots of our friends, but for all that came it was a good time. 



We had a nacho bar with all the fixings and the most amazing cheese sauce ever.  I made a 25,000 Pyramid Game all about Spencer which turned out to be quite fun.  Girls rocked it!!


Not sure what the verdict is on how Spencer feels about being considered "over the hill" he's quite quite about such things.  Like everything else he seems to take it in stride and remain unfazed.


Believe it or not he managed to blow out all the candles.

1 comment:

Chelsea Belle said...

I love all the pictures, to make the 40, and nacho bar? such a good idea!