Monday, January 15, 2007

Christmas Fun



I know many of you have been checking my blog daily to see all the wonderfully fun things we did over the Christmas Holidays; I was having some trouble getting the slide show to work, but here it is!

We all had such a fun time being in Alberta and spending time with our families. The kids had a magnificent time playing with their cousins, riding on the quad, skating on the pond, playing hockey, going bowling and to movies. So much fun!

One new thing we did this year that we are going to have to turn into a tradition was; Silly String in the stockings. My mom had to work Christmas morning until 11 so we saved our Silly String until she walked in the door. Then everyone attacked her; we were all covered by the time our cans were empty. Nolan and Jarom loved it.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome slide show. I'm jealous. We missed having Christmas with the family. Save some fun for us next year.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It has been a long time since I have seen Rachel. Not only does she have movie star eyes, but such nice teeth. I am most impressed.