
As many of you may know, my mom celebrated the big 5 0 last week. Since a person only turns 50 once, I flew home and surprised her. We couldn't really let the occasion go by without something to mark the importance of it, so Rachel, Patrice and I, (with Morg footing the bill) planed a big party. We had a tropical theme; serve fruity drinks, shrimp trays, chicken wings, veggie trays, fruit trays and then a fondue. It was lots of fun. I can’t wait for my mom to turn 60 so we can do it again.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Denise! Love,Julianna
Congratulations Denise.
Only 15 more years until retirement.
May all your birthday wishes come true -- including another pregnancy.
Hey Angela,
We found expansions of Killer Bunnies for 12.50 each. How much do you guys usually pay.
If you are interested I could order you some.
Rob
What???!!! We're gonna do it again?? Rach
Post a Comment