Every Monday is laundry day. Since I hate doing laundry so much, I try to have it be a one day all day event, instead of making it drag on forever being a task that is always on going. If my Monday is busy it usually turns into a two day event, but still that leaves me 5 laundry free days that I can devote to more fulfilling tasks such as, cleaning the bathroom, picking up Lego and knight figurines. Anyhow I have recently come to realize that every week I do 1 load that is purely kid Pajamas. I can't believe that. I’m thinking of implementing a sleep in your underwear policy. Think of all the Laundry that will save me over the years.
Jarom Funny – last night during scripture study we were talking about King Benjamin; he was preaching to the people about how we are all beggars and we should share with those who need it because ultimately everything that we have comes from our Heavenly Father. To drive home this point, Spencer asked the kids where our food came from, thinking they would answer Heavenly Father. Jarom answered, "Ummmm, the plate".
Jarom Funny – last night during scripture study we were talking about King Benjamin; he was preaching to the people about how we are all beggars and we should share with those who need it because ultimately everything that we have comes from our Heavenly Father. To drive home this point, Spencer asked the kids where our food came from, thinking they would answer Heavenly Father. Jarom answered, "Ummmm, the plate".
No comments:
Post a Comment