

Yesterday we had the pleasure of attending the ward primary sledding activity. It was the perfect day to go sledding; lots of snow, nice temperature, and great company. Jarom was a sledding master. He loved tobogganing down the hills. As soon as we arrived at the hill, he jumped in his sled and off he went. We didn’t even really see much of him until the end of the activity. Every once in awhile I’d ask him if I could take a trip down the hill with him to which the reply was always, “NO!!!” Nolan invited his school buddy Leon and they had a great time racing down the hill and seeing who could get the most air off the jump.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! That is a great pictue of Jarom!!! I hope you had some Hot Chocolate after!!!!
You should come sledding with our family sometime. My company has developed a lubricant that creates a surfaced 100x more slipper than water.
I've been know to get some pretty good air myself.
Post a Comment