Monday, April 02, 2007




Easter Egg Dying is always one of my kids’ favorite activities of the year. Jarom tried to make his allotted 6 eggs last as long as he possibly could by transferring them from color to color to color. He was still trying to continue coloring while I was dumping the pigments down the sink.

Nolan has developed in his egg dying; trying to go more artistic. He drew some wonderful designs then dip, drew again, then dipped again resulting is a beautiful colorful creation.

The kids love their Easter eggs and are constantly picking them up for a look… every time they touch one I wonder how many of the egg will make it to the Easter Egg roll on Saturday.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Nolan has some of dad's artistic ability and sense of perfectionism.

I remember spending Easter up at Heaven's place in Whitecourt one year with the Cluffs. We rolled eggs down the hill. When they reached the bottom Bill and Ryan started throwing them at my head. Then they locked me in a rabbit cage and wouldn't free me until I passed out from the ammonia fumes.

Good times...