
Jarom is a Strate through and through. He has been cursed with super wide feet, which over the years has presented a problem in finding sandals he can squish his ample feet into. I’ve never really succeeded in finding a pair, so this year after contemplating what to do for him in regards to summer footwear I decided that Crocs were the way to go. We headed off to the store, where I tried to convince him that black would be a lovely color for him to buy, but he insisted on the shiny bright blue ones.
Jarom has loved his Crocs, he wore them everywhere without me begging and pleading with him to put them on, always a bonus.
Yesterday he went to put them on and we realized that during the cold weather last week when I had to turn the heat on, he had left them on the vent and the hot air had melted them. Grrrrrrrrr.
These pictures of Jarom are him trying to look sad about his crocs, but since I already bought him a new pair he didn’t succeed. I thought the pictures were cute.
3 comments:
The one shoe looks like it's a size smaller now with the help of the heat, isn't that just crazy. I didn't know the heat register could do that?
What color are the new ones??!! Love your shoes Jarom!!! Now you know to keep them away from any open flames at any fire pits this summer!!!
We just bought the same color. He wanted to buy Aqua; but I told they were for girls. He still insisted on buying them, but I was strong and bribed him with a trip to petland. There was NO way I was leaving the store with aqua crocs.
Post a Comment