Thursday, May 17, 2007

Radio Troubles

Lately I've become more aware that my kids are listening to song on the radio.
Nolan is frequently humming the tune to and singing the lyrics to “Don’t Cha” by the Pussycat Dolls. Spencer and I have tried to stop him, but he seems to have passed his musical talent onto Jarom. At least Nolan limits his singing to home and the van, Jarom on the other hand thought that the passing of the sacrament was the perfect time to loudly sing “Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?” I’ll let you imagine the mad scramble that ensued to cover up his mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah hah hah hah. well if it makes you feel better, we were across the aisle from you guys and I didn't notice a thing.

Unknown said...

It probably doesn't help when you sing along in the van with the kids...because we all know you do.