Friday, August 31, 2007
My first video
Well, my plan to do a daily post of our summer fun didn’t exactly pan out; so instead I’ve made a movie. One of my young women showed me a movie she had made and I was so impressed I had to try one of my own. Since I am computer challenged it took me longer than I would have liked; I had to wait for Spencer to come home from work every day and fix the latest road block I had run into. But here it is!!!
We had so much fun, although lots of our activities are missing since, once again due to dead batteries, I used my parent’s camera and have yet to receive those pictures.
We were so fortunate to see so much of our family (some by birth other by us claiming them as our family – Sheena and Michel and the Taylors). It was hard to say good-bye to them again, but at the same time; I felt so very blessed to have such wonderful people be a part of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SISTER COURT!
i'm so impressed with you! Your movie is so good! and the song.. PERFECT. it's so good! haha, it makes me so happy. It's so impressive, you finished it so fast too! Oh man, it's just absolutley wonderful! love ya!
Angela -
Bravo! I can't wait for the sequel!! Have to agree that the song fits the movie perfectly. Encore...encore....
I was a little disappointed that the video didn't have any 'ME' in it. That's probably because I haven't been up there for almost two years now.
Thanks for posting that Ang. Great to see what you guys have been up to for the last few months.
I love the video and to see just how big Spencer's family is with all the cousins. I think I might have to give it a try......
I love your video Angela. The picture of Michel and Jarom with the light saber made me laugh because it reminded me of how many times Jarom played that what do I have behind my back game... Nolan also looks great with the feathers in his hair...
Miss you all. Sheena
Post a Comment